HAAS & Tsugami CNC, Manual & Fabrication Machinery
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
HAAS & CNC Machining Including:
- HAAS EC-1600YZT CNC Horizontal Machining Center, snf:1106501, mfg.2013
- HAAS VF-6 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 4th-Axis Rotary Table, sn:1106501, mfg.2013
- HWACHEON Hi-ECO 45 CNC Turning Center
TSUGAMI CNC Swiss Lathes Including:
- TSUGAMI B206-III CNC Swiss Lathe, sn:22289B, mfg.2018
- TSUGAMI BO205-II CNC Swiss Lathe, sn:24431B, mfg.2014
- TSUGAMI S206 CNC Swiss Lathe
Fabricating Machinery Including:
- RETRO SYSTEMS CNC Plasma Burning Table with HYPERTHERM Plasma Unit, sn:2464, mfg.2012
- ARONSON GE120CS 25-Ton Welding Positioner
- HEM Horizontal Band Saw
Boring Mills, Lathes, & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- KING 100″ Vertical Boring Mill
- KING 60″ Vertical Boring Mill
- KING 40″ Vertical Boring Mill
- COLLET & ENGELHART 6″ Horizontal Boring Mill
- WOTAN Horizontal Boring Mill
- POREBA Big Hole Engine Lathe
- LEBLOND MAKINO REGAL Servo-Shift Engine Lathe
- VICTOR Knee Mill with Power Feed Table
- CARLTON 6′ x 15″ Radial Arm Drill
- TAYLOR Large Capacity Yard Forklift
- LATE MODEL BLACKJACK Center Console with YAMAHA 300 Outboard, HAAS 4th-Axis Rotary Table, Bar Stock & Much More!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, March 2nd, 2023
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: TBA
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625