Auction: Tuesday, April 25th @ 10:00 A.M. EDT
Inspection: Monday, April 24th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. EDT
CNC Machining, Turning & Manual Machine Shop
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
203 Inman Road – Lyman, SC 29365
CNC Machining Including:
- MILLTRONICS RH30 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 20” x 66.5” Table, RENISHAW Probing, sn:1154, mfg.2016
- MILLTRONICS RH20 CNC Vertical Machining Center with 16” x 52” Table, sn:9031, mfg.2003
- WEBB Webmatic VMC2414 4-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center with 14” x 24” Table, sn:10701394, mfg.2013
- HAAS TM-1 CNC Toolroom Mill with 10.5” x 48” Table, sn:25880, mfg.2001
- WEBB Champ 4VK 3-Axis CNC Knee Mill with ACU-RITE CNC Control, sn:9510672, mfg.2006
CNC Turning Including:
- SOUTHBEND 20” x 42” CNC Lathe with ANILAM 4200T CNC Control
- HARDINGE Cobra 42 CNC Turning Center with SPEGO Turnamatic Barfeed, sn:C-435-T
General Machining & Fabrication Including:
- SHARP Model KMV Vertical Knee Mill with 9” x 42” Table, DP700 DRO, sn:50429298, mfg.2006
- WEBB Champ Model 4VK Vertical Knee Mill with 10” x 50” Table, ACU-RITE DRO, sn:908867, mfg.2001
- BRIDGEPORT Series I Vertical Knee Mill with 9” x 42” Table, ACU-RITE DRO
- (2) FLEXARM Hydraulic Tappers, (1) #4-9/16”, (1) ½”-1 ½” NPT, with Hydraulic Units & Tables, sn:026547, sn:026548, LATE MODEL!
- YANG 16” x 40” Model CL40100G Lathe with 6” 3- Jaw Chuck, ACU-RITE DRO, mfg.2000
- HARDINGE Super Precision Dovetail Toolroom Turret Lathe
- THOMPSON ROCKWELL 12” x 40” Surface Grinder, sn:12244
- KENT SGS-816MR Surface Grinder
- PITTSBURGH 20-Ton Air-Hydraulic H-Frame Press
- CAROLINA TOOL & EQUIPMENT HD-10 Horizontal Band Saw
- MSC Model 09514647 Vertical Band Saw with Welding Attachment, sn:N250190
Inspection & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- STARRETT 72” x 48” Pink Granite Surface Plate
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of MITUTOYO & STARRETT Digital Micrometers & Calipers, Manual Micrometers & Vernier Calipers, Bore Gauges, Thread Gauges, (4) MITUTOYO Digital & Manual Height Gauges, Hardness Tester, Setup & V-Blocks, Granite Surface Plates, etc.
- MITSUBISHI 3015 LXB 5’ x 10’ CNC Laser, sn:1830LXP149
- HALLA HLF 20C 5,000 lb. LP Forklift
- CHAMPION Model VR10-12 10HP Reciprocating Air Compressor, sn:D144185
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of #40 Tool Holders, KURT & Other Vises, Carbide & Other Perishable Tooling & Inserts, Grinding Fixtures, VULCAN 3-550 Oven, Arbor Presses, VERTEX Rotary Table, Pallet Jacks, Collets, Chuck Jaws, Tie Downs, Angle Plates, Sanders, VIDMAR & KENNEDY Cabinets & Other Workbenches, CRAFTSMAN Portable Tool Boxes, Portable Carts, MILWAUKEE Mag Base Drill, Electric & Other Hand Tools, C-Clamps, Bench Vises, Pedestal Grinders, Cantilever Racks, Scrap Metal, Grinding Wheels, Executive Desks, Office Furniture, Kitchen Supplies & Much More!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, May 4th, 2023
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: Integrity Tool – 203 Inman Rd. – Lyman, SC 29365
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Industrial Sales & Services, Terry Wilson: C (704) 214-2732, O (251) 517-4002, email@example.com
- Mike Noble (704) 953-3650
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625