Auction: Tuesday, March 21st @ 10:00 AM CDT
Inspection: Monday, March 20th from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
FOR APPOINTMENT EMAIL CORY MANNION: CORY@ASSET-SALES.COM | (704)957-4537
Large Capacity Lathes and CNC Machining
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
3200 Bessemer City Road – Bessemer City, NC 28016
Click Here to Register to Bid & View Lots
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Large-Capacity Engine, Gap Bed Lathes Including:
- SUMMIT Model 70 70″ x 480″ Large Capacity Engine Lathe with 59″ 4-Jaw Chuck, Inch/Metric Threading
- SUMMIT Model 52x240B 52″ x 240″ Engine Lathe with 40″ 4-Jaw Chuck, sn:37393, mfg.2007
- POREBA TPK-90A1/4M 37″ x 167″ Gap Bed Lathe with 20″ 3-Jaw Chuck, sn:7402-02-16014-00
- VICTOR 20120 20″ x 120″ Gap Bed Lathe with 15″ 3-Jaw Chuck, sn:714060
- VICTOR 2080 20″ x 80″ Gap Bed Lathe with 9″ 3-Jaw Chuck, sn:71029
- VICTOR 1660 16″ x 60″ Gap Bed Lathe ROYAL Collet Chuck, sn:480370
- JET TL-42 Tool Room Lathe with Collet Chuck, sn:694372
CNC Turning Centers Including:
- OKUMA LB15 CNC Turning Center with 8″ 3-Jaw Chuck, sn:6109-4103
- MAZAK QT-25 CNC Turning Center with KITAGAWA 12″ 3-Jaw Chuck, sn:13362
Fabricating Machinery Including:
- WORTHINGTON Model 160 8-Ton Welding Positioner with 53″ Table
- KMT Miter Cutting Horizontal Bandsaw with 12″ Capacity, sn:980770001
Boring Mills & Plant Support Equipment Including:
- Manual Boring Mill
- Lathe Tooling & Accessories, (9) Approx. 25″ HMC Pallets, #50 Tooling, etc.
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email, in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter.com and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, April 6th, 2023
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: CBM Precision Parts – 3200 Bessemer City Road – Bessemer City, NC 28016
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Industrial Sales & Services, Terry Wilson: C (704) 214-2732, O (251) 517-4002, email@example.com
- Cory Mannion: (704) 957-4537
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625