Haas & Makino CNC Machining Including:
- MAKINO S33 High Speed CNC Vertical Machining Center, mfg.2009
- HAAS VM2 Mold CNC Vertical Machining Center, Probing, 12,000 RPM, mfg.2017
- HAAS VM2 Model CNC Vertical Machining Center, 4th Axis Wiring, 12,000 RPM, mfg.2012
- HAAS VM3 Mold CNC Vertical Machining Center, 4th Axis Wiring, 12,000 RPM, mfg.2011
- HAAS VF1 CNC Vertical Machining Center, 12,000 RPM, mfg.2015
- FADAL VMC3016 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- HARDINGE HLV Toolroom Precision Engine Lathe
- BRIDGEPORT Variable Speed Milling Machine
- (2) Mr. DEBURR Vibratory Finishing Machines
- Support Machines Including: Roll-In & Other Vertical Bandsaws, Blast Cabinet, Grinders, Tooling & Cabinets, Air Compressors
- BROWN & SHARPE CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine with Remote Joystick Control & CMM Manager Software
- Other Inspection Including Calipers, Micrometers, Tri-Mics, Etc.
- CROWN Forklift
- Plant Support Tool Cabinets, Carbide, DECKEL Tool Grinder, #40 Taper tool Holders, KURT Vises, Office furniture & More!!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, May 18th, 2023
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: 800 E. 73rd Avenue, Unit 9 – Denver, CO 80229
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- XL3 Rigging – Scott Leveque 719-252-6614
- Westside Crane & Millwright: Lon Bolejack O: (303)494-2500 C: (303)591-4800, email@example.com
- Mike Noble (704) 953-3650
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625