Well Maintained Haas & CNC Machine Shop Including:
(2) HAAS VF3SS CNC Vertical Machining Centers, mfg.2012 & 2007
(2) HAAS VF3 CNC Vertical Machining Centers, mfg.1997 & 1995
HAAS VF2SS CNC Vertical Machining Center, mfg.2006
(2) HAAS VF2 CNC Vertical Machining Centers, mfg.1997
(3) HAAS VF-0 & VF-1 CNC Vertical Machining Centers
HAAS HL2 CNC Turning Center
Large Amount (60+) of Like New KURT Machine Vises
#40 Taper Toolholders & Support
(2) HAAS 5 C Collet Indexers
(2) BRIDGEPORT CNC Milling Machines with ProtoTrak CNC Controls
PEERLESS & WILTON Horizontal & Vertical Bandsaws, SCOTCHMAN Chop Saw, Etc.
KERRY 1340 Engine Lathe
Support Machinery Including: FAMCO Sheet Metal Shear, GREENERD Presses, T&C Grinder, Belt Sanders, ROYSON Vibratory Finisher, Sand Blast Cabinet, GRAYMILLS Ultrasonic Cleaner, Hand Tools, Cabinetry & Other Support
(2) B&S Micro Height 600 Programmable Height Gages with Readouts
B&S Microheight 3D Coordinate Measuring Machine with Control & Printer
B&S Tesa Visio 300 Laser Scan Coordinate Measuring Machine with Computer and Software
Large Assortment of Tooling & Support
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
1. Wire Transfer
2. If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
3. Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: March 9th 2023
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: 21 West Street – Hudson, NH 03051
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
Available Riggers: TBA
- Mike Noble (704)953-3650
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625