Auction: Tuesday, August 8th @ 10:00 A.M. CDT
Inspection: Monday, August 7th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. CDT
Haas CNC Machine & Fabricating Facility
Public Online Only Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
2304 Grant Avenue – Panama City, FL 32405
Haas CNC Machine & Fabricating Including:
HAAS CNC Vertical Machining Centers:
- HAAS VF-2SS CNC Vertical Machining Center Wired for 4th/5th-Axis, mfg.2020
- HAAS VF-3SSYT CNC Vertical Machining Center Wired for 4th/5th-Axis, mfg.2018
- HAAS VF-5/50 CNC Vertical Machining Center Wired for 4th/5th-Axis, mfg.2018
HAAS CNC Turning Centers & Flatbed Lathes:
- HAAS ST-40L CNC Turning Center with Milling, mfg.2020
- HAAS ST-35Y CNC Turning Center with Y-Axis & Milling, mfg.2020
- HAAS ST-15Y CNC Turning Center with Y-Axis & Milling, mfg.2019
- HAAS TL-1 CNC Flatbed Lathe, mfg.2012
Band Saws, Press Brakes, & Fabrication:
- HYD-MECH M20A Automatic Horizontal Band Saw, mfg.2018
- STARTRITE 30-R-10 Vertical Band Saw
- STANDARD 100 Ton x 8’ Hydraulic Press Brake with CNC Autogage
- ADIRA QHA-6320 CNC Up Acting Press Brake
- PRIMELINE RGM3004 Light Gauge Shear
- JET EDGE 10’ x 20’ 60,000 PSI CNC Waterjet Table, mfg.2010
- ZERO BLAST Blast Cabinet with Reclaim
- Assorted MILLER & Other Welders Including MILLER Delta Fab, MILLER Millermatic 252, LINCOLN 357, PRIME WELD Welders, Chop Saws, 6’ x 20’ Steel Tables, Press Brake Dies, Abrasive Blast Cabinet, H-Frame Press, Paint Booth, etc.
- AMS TECH CO AW6X CNC Wire EDM, mfg.2016
Manual Machinery, Quality Control, & Plant Support:
- (2) Pressure Testing Tanks for Submergibles
- BRIDGEPORT Variable Speed Vertical Knee Mill
- (2) MORI SEIKI MH2000G Engine Lathes
- PARKER MAJESTIC 618 6” x 18” Surface Grinder
- MITUTOYO Crysta-Apex S 7106 CMM with RENISHAW Probe, mfg.2018
- QC Department Including Large Assortment of Calipers, Micrometers, Digital Height Gauges, Granite Surface Plates, Pin & Gauge Block Sets, etc.
- TOYOTA 6,000 lb. Capacity LP Forklift with Outdoor Tires
- KOMATSU 4,000 lb. Capacity LP Forklift with Outdoor Tires
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND 30HP Rotary Screw Air Compressors with Dryers, LATE MODEL!
- INGERSOLL RAND 15HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor with Dryer
- Flat Part Laser Marker, HAAS 6” Rotary Trunnion, Huge Assortment of #40 & #50 Taper Tool Holders, Carbide & Perishable Tooling, Fixtures, Hand & Power Tools, Large Assortment of VIDMAR & LISTA Style Cabinets & Workbenches, KURT & Other Vises, OMG Laser, Fans, Carts, Racks, HUGE Assortment of Scrap Metal & Certified Aluminum, & MUCH MORE!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, August 17th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: UDT, Inc. – 2304 Grant Avenue – Panama City, FL 32405
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Foreman’s Machinery Movers, LLC – James Forman: firstname.lastname@example.org – (561) 234-8758
- Mike Noble: (704) 953-3650, email@example.com
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628, and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625