Bidding Begins to Close: Wednesday, November 8th @ 1:00 P.M. EST
Inspection By Appointment: Tuesday, November 7th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. CST
MAZAK CNC TURNING & KITAMURA MACHINE SHOP
Online Only Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
Mazak CNC Turning & Kitamura Machine Shop Including:
Mazak CNC Turning Centers:
- MAZAK QTN 350-II CNC Turning Center with 12” 3-Jaw Chuck x 31.5” Turning Length, mfg.2007
- MAZAK QTN 200MS-II Dual Spindle CNC Turning Center with 10” 3-Jaw Chuck (Main) & 16C Collet Chuck (Sub) x 22” Max Turning Length, mfg.2007
- MAZAK QTN 200/250 CNC Turning Center with 8” 3-Jaw Chuck x 20.16” Turning Length, mfg.2003
Kitamura CNC Vertical Machining Center:
- KITAMURA MYCENTER 2XiF CNC Vertical Machining Center with (2) 14” x 22” Pallets, #40 Spindle Speeds to 20,000 RPM, mfg.2008
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, November 17th
- Rigging and Removal is the Responsibility of the Buyer – Asset Sales, Inc. Does Not Pack, Ship, Crate, Transport or Rig Items. Buyers May Pick Up Their Items at the Auction Location or Can Arrange for a Third Party Logistics Firm to Manage the Removal Process for Them.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: TMC Service – 11875 W. Little York Road, Suite 601 – Houston, TX 77041
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Able Machinery Movers – Nick Pianalto – firstname.lastname@example.org c: (682) 208-0154
Mario Fuentes Phone: 281.741.0285 Mobile: 832.607.9213 Email: Info@tmcservicesco.com
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625