Auction: Thursday, December 14th @ 10:00 A.M. MST
Inspection: Wednesday, December 13th from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. MST
Mori Seiki, Kitamura & Fadal VMC’s, Mazak CNC Turning & General Machine Shop
Public Webcast Auction (No Onsite Bidding)
2160 S. Platte River Drive – Denver, CO 80223
MORI SEIKI & FADAL VMC’s, MAZAK CNC TURNING & GENERAL MACHINE SHOP INCLUDING:
CNC Vertical Machining Centers:
- (2) MORI SEIKI DuraVertical 5100 CNC Vertical Machining Centers with 53.1” x 23.6” Tables, mfg.2013 • mfg.2012
- KITAMURA MYCENTER 2XiF CNC Vertical Machining Center with (2) 14″ x 22″ Pallets, #40 Spindle Speeds to 20,000 RPM, mfg.2008 *Located in Houston, TX
- (3) FADAL VMC 4020HS CNC Vertical Machining Centers with High-Speed Spindles, mfg.2000
CNC Turning Centers:
- MAZAK QTN 350-II CNC Turning Center with 12″ 3-Jaw Chuck x 31.5″ Turning Length, mfg.2007 *Located in Houston, TX
- MAZAK QTN 200MS-II Dual Spindle CNC Turning Center with 10″ 3-Jaw Chuck (Main) & 16C Collet Chuck (Sub) x 22″ Max Turning Length, mfg.2007 *Located in Houston, TX
- MORI SEIKI CL-203B/500 CNC Turning Center with 8” Chuck, mfg.2000
- MORI SEIKI CL-200 CNC Chucker with Collet Chuck
- LG-20-80 20” x 80” Engine Lathe with SONY DRO
- HWACHEON 17” x 60” Engine Lathe
General Machining & Fabricating:
- (2) SHARP CNC Vertical Knee Mills with PROTOTRAK KMX Controls
- SHARP Vertical Knee Mill
- CHEVALIER FSG-3A18 8″ x 18″ Automatic Surface Grinder with Overwheel Dresser
- DAVIS Keyseater
- HEM H90A Automatic Horizontal Band Saw
- (2) LINCOLN Aspect Welders (LATE MODEL), MILLER 250MD Welder & Accessories
- VACU-BLAST Abrasive Blast Cabinet
Plant Support & Quality Control:
- SULLAIR & Other Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- DAEWOO Forklift
- (2) BIG JOE Powered Lifts
- TESA Micro-Hite CMM with RENISHAW Probe, PC Controls
- Quality Control Department Including TRIMOS Digital Height Gauges, Optical Comparator, Hardness Tester, Large Assortment of Micrometers, DELTRONIC Pin Gauge Sets, Bore Gauges, Joe Blocks, etc.
- Plant Support Equipment Including CALMOTION 5C Indexer and 6” 4th-Axis Rotary Table, Belt Sanders, Large Assortment of #40 Tool Holders, Perishable Tooling, Lathe Tooling, Chucks, ALORIS Tool Posts, Collets, Toolboxes, Cabinetry, & MUCH MORE!
- After the auction is over, you will receive an email in the body of the email it will have wire instruction, rigger and onsite supervisor information. Attached to that email will be your invoice. Please sign and send back to our office via email or fax.
- 18% Buyers Premium for All Purchases
- You must register with Bidspotter and be approved to place bids in the auction.
- Must Register 24 hours prior to the Start of the Auction
- Tax: You will be charged local tax rate unless you have provided us with your tax exempt number. Tax Exempt Form
- If you are outside the USA or Canada you are required to make a refundable deposit of $5000 USD. If you are interested, please register with www.bidspotter and then please contact Asset Sales for Wire Instructions.
- Asset Sales, Inc. only Accepts U.S. Currency.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- If paying via Company Check you must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee to bid. Example of letter: All payments shall be by way of cash, certified check, wire transfer and/or a company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee payable to Asset Sales, Inc. Your bank letter should be similar to the following: “Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unqualified payment to Asset Sales, Inc. on the account listed herein up to the amount of $_______. This letter is valid until (date).”
- Certified Checks drawn on U.S. Banks Only
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
Removal of Purchases:
- Removal – Beginning the Day After Auction at 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Weekdays.
- Last Day for Removal: Thursday, December 21st
- RIGGING AND REMOVAL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER – ASSET SALES, INC. DOES NOT PACK, SHIP, CRATE TRANSPORT, OR RIG ITEMS. BUYERS MAY PICK UP THEIR ITEMS AT THE AUCTION LOCATION OR CAN ARRANGE FOR A THIRD-PARTY LOGISTICS FIRM TO MANAGE THE REMOVAL PROCESS FOR THEM.
Certificate of Insurance:
- Holder: S&T Machining Lab – 2160 S. Platte River Drive – Denver, CO 80223
- Additional Insured: Asset Sales, Inc. – 163 Associates Lane – Indian Trail, NC 28079
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Foremans Machinery Movers, James Foreman – (561)234-8758 or email@example.com
- Justin Gunther – (704)840-9189
Auction License Number: North Carolina: Lance Mannion 6003, Cory Mannion 10628 and Asset Sales, Inc. 6625Chui